Ever wondered that you can access Streaming Stations like Netfix etc.. from anywhere ? But yes you can with UnoDNS.Watching movies and listen to music on the web is really popular those days because it is the easiest way to access your favorite content. Online streaming stations like Netflix and Hulu are probably the best content libraries available worldwide. For a monthly fee ($8 dollars), you can have access to almost any hot movie or series like Breaking Bad, Dexter, House of Cards, The Walking Dead and many more.
Unfortunately, the above apply only for people who live inside USA. If you leave in another part of the world, you can’t even visit those websites because online broadcasters like Netflix are licensed to broad cast their video only to specific territories such us USA. In this post, I will be showing you how to watch channels like Netflix from anywhere you are.
How to access streaming stations like Netflix from anywhere using UnoDNS.
1) Sign up for an Uno DNS free trial. You will need Uno DNS to make channels like Netflix think that you are in USA. The cost of UnoDNS after the free trial is $4.95 per month but you can earn up to 6 months of Uno DNS access for free by sharing about it on your Facebook and Twitter page. You can find more about this promo by clicking .
Note: – I recommend Uno DNS over other solutions to access blocked content (VPN, Proxy) because with Uno DNS you can achieve direct connection to the channel you want to access without any speed loss. Furthermore, with UnoDNS you can access blocked channels from multiple locations (US, UK and more) without having to apply any settings.
2) Once you sing up for the UnoDNS trial, you need to replace your ISP’s DNS with the DNS provided by UnoDNS. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Network and Internet and click on “View network status and tasks”.
Note: – UnoDNS works on almost any internet connected device such us Android, iOS, Game Consoles and more. You can find instruction on how to setup UnoDNS on other devices in their website.
3) Then click on Change Adapter Settings (which is on the left hand side). Then, right click on your current network connection and click on Properties.
4) Choose Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties.
5) Click on “Use the following DNS server addresses” and enter the 2 nearest UnoDNS addresses from your physical location. After that, click “Ok”. You can find the UnoDNS server addresses here.
6) Restart your computer and go to your UnoDNS client dashboard. If you have made the above correctly, you will be able to see a confirmation message on the top of the page.
Once you are done with the setup process, it is time to head off to Netflix. If you have done all the above, you will be able to access the full Netflix site and sign up for a free 1 month trial. To do this you will need a valid credit card. Simply sign up as normal, but you will need to put in a US postcode (You can use Google Maps). After signing up, you can now watch anything you like on the Netflix site. Enjoy the new world of entertainment you’ve just unlocked :).
Note: – Netflix costs $7.99 per month for unlimited access after the free trial. If you don’t cancel the trial within 1 month, you will be billed the subscription price of $7.99.